June 14, 2014
Lily Dane Activist Post On Friday, the IRS told Congress that they cannot locate many of the emails to and from Lois Lerner, a key figure in the Tea Party targeting scandal. From the AP:
The IRS said Lois Lerner’s computer crashed in 2011, wiping out an untold number of emails that were ...
April 10, 2014
Lily Dane Activist Post The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee has voted 21-12 to find former IRS official Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress. Here are the details, as reported by Fox News:
The contempt measure would next head to the House floor. House Speaker John Boehner predic ...
February 26, 2014
Daisy Luther Activist Post How warm and fuzzy to call extortion a “shared responsibility payment”.
1. an act or instance of extorting.
2. Law.& ...
November 9, 2013
Mac Slavo Activist Post Next week on November 13th and 14th the Department of Homeland Security will be engaging in a widespread power outage drill involving scores of international government agencies and businesses in an effort to test the viability of a national response plan in the event of ...
November 5, 2013
- Sally Oh Activist Post This morning, the jury in Doreen Hendrickson’s trial returned to the courthouse and deliberated all day. At around 5pm, they finally emerged and presented their verdict: hung jury. Hung by ONE! What a delightful victory!!! One juror stood up to the others, stood up t ...
August 9, 2013
- How would America ever survive without the central planners in the Obama administration and at the Federal Reserve? What in the world would we do if there was no income tax and no IRS? Could the U.S. economy possibly keep from collapsing under such circumstances? The mainstream ...
June 13, 2013
- Kimberly Paxton Activist Post The IRS has recently been under the microscope for targeting conservative groups with audits, fines, and other “special attention.” However, a Congressman from South Carolina observed something the puts a whole new spin on the word “target” - h ...
May 21, 2013
Madison Ruppert Activist Post Hidden amongst the reams of reports about the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) scandal is one little gem: the outgoing IRS Commissioner Steve Miller said that America’s tax system is “voluntary” in his testimony. ...
May 20, 2013
Clarence Walker Stop The Drug War Dispensaries providing marijuana to doctor-approved patients operate in a number of states, but they are under assault by the federal government. SWAT-style raids by the DEA and finger-wagging press conferences by grim-faced federal pr ...
May 18, 2013
Stephen Lendman Activist Post More than targeting political enemies is involved. More on than below. The practice is longstanding. Republican and Democrat administrations use the IRS abusively. During the Coolidge administration, Republican Senator James Couz ...
May 15, 2013
- Is it right for Barack Obama to use IRS audits to punish his political enemies? As crazy as that sounds, there is a mounting body of evidence that indicates that this is actually happening. And if this can be proven, it is a much, much larger scandal than the IRS giving "extra scrutiny" ...
May 15, 2013
- Does Barack Obama have any idea what is going on in the government that he is supposedly running? Scandals are erupting all around him, and he supposedly was not aware that any wrongdoing had taken place in any of those instances. It is almost as if every major government agency has gone ...
May 14, 2013
- By Michael Krieger LibertyBlitzkrieg.com
While the video below is scathing and hilarious, it is much, much more than that. Jon Stewart is well aware that the IRS being caught targeting groups for political reasons represents a major turning point in the psyche of the nation. In the pas ...
May 13, 2013
- The IRS has finally publicly admitted that patriots and Tea Party groups were being specifically targeted for “extra scrutiny”, but the truth is that top IRS officials knew that this intimidating and harassing behavior was taking place two years ago. A report by the Treasury Inspec ...
April 19, 2013
- No Olympic Medalist is Left behind! You win, you pay the IRS. Source: The Weekly Standard