March 15, 2015
- By James Corbett Good morning, Mrs. President. I'm a representative of the shadow government that put you into power. I have some bad news; a resistance movement has sprung up to challenge the existing power structure. Allow me to explain... https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&am ...
December 4, 2014
- By TruthstreamMedia It's just like watching a movie...But people really are waking up, and this proves it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtnPbPRL-oY Visit TruthstreamMedia.com
November 28, 2014
Carey Wedler Activist Post A recently published FBI report accidentally proves that while the police claim cops face growing threats from rowdy populations–like in Ferguson–the opposite is true. The report presents law enforcement deaths in 2013. Th ...
November 15, 2014
- By Melissa Melton Apparently according to a homework sheet being given to our 2nd graders in this country about how to be good citizens, the government *gives* us our rights. Did you know that? And the government doesn't just give us rights, but the government specifically gives us "special privile ...
November 11, 2014
Amanda Warren Activist Post Even the corporate-run media is borrowing the label "policing for profit" to describe the practice of civil asset forfeiture by the police force. That is, seizing property, money, cars and even homes without any type of due process. Not even a charge. All of your "dona ...
October 10, 2014
- Activist Post German journalist Dr. Udo Ulfkotte admits writing articles about Libya and Gaddafi for the CIA. He explains how if reporters refused to cooperate they were fired. Also, since he blew the whistle on this "Operation Mockingbird" style control of the global press, his house has been sear ...
September 15, 2014
- YAYNews Edward Snowden talks about online surveillance on Kim Dotcom's Moment of Truth event after writing an editorial exposing New Zealand mass surveillance. Julian Assange and Glenn Greenwald were also present. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWAZ8fr4MUE
September 15, 2014
- Johns Hopkins study finds significant gap in demographics, experience and partisanship between Washingtonians and the Americans they govern
Anthony Freda Art
Activist Post Johns Hopkins University political scientists wanted to know if America’s unelected officials ...
August 18, 2014
Kevin Samson Activist Post In addition to the myriad ways we are being spied on by surveillance cameras, biometrics and in the digital world, scientists also seek to uncover our internal workings in order to predict behavior. One way this traditionally has been done in law enforcement is through ...
August 18, 2014
- Youtube Video Report: Ferguson Riot Cop Threatens to Shoot Livestreaming Journalist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lOuMQ-apd0 Source: Argus Radio livestream
August 17, 2014
Eva Galperin & Parker Higgins EFF With major protests in the news again, we decided it's time to update our cell phone guide for protesters. A lot has changed since we last published this report in 2011, for better and for worse. On the one hand, we've learned more about the massive volume of ...
August 4, 2014
- Aaron Dykes & Melissa Melton Activist Post Now that the Ebola situation has hit the 24/7 mainstream media zoo, serious questions are being raised as to why now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oRmL3q2TX4 After all, people were dying of Ebola in the hundreds in West Africa before this week. A ...
August 3, 2014
by Daisy Luther It looks like Michigan is not the only state with a Department of Agriculture that is adamant about the best interests of their citizens. Residents in Pennsylvania can now breathe a little bit easier since an illegal enterprise has been shut down. The Joseph T. Simpson Public L ...
July 30, 2014
- Thomas Massie Thomas Massie - Washington Under Siege After DC Handgun Ruling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKJQx6WPbBc
July 30, 2014
- Democracy Now The Obama administration has expanded the national terrorist watchlist system by approving broad guidelines over who can be targeted. A leaked copy of the secret government guidebook reveals that to be a deemed a "terrorist" target, "irrefutable evidence or concrete facts are not nece ...
June 16, 2014
John W. Whitehead Activist Post
“A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty.”—James Madison
“Here [in New Mexico], we are moving more toward a national police force. Homeland ...
June 12, 2014
Mimi Al-Laham (SyrianGirl)
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post In the Orwellian world of post 9/11 hysteria and the Global War On Terror, speaking truth is a revolutionary act. Indeed, such is evidenced by the fact that speaking out against terrorism is now enough to cause you to be ...
June 7, 2014
- Vimeo Get out there and do something on or around 8th June. This day is for YOU to do something, anything, to challenge the surveillance society and have some fun. 1984 Action Day Promo - 8th June 2014 from George Ogden on Vimeo. Visit No-CCTV.org for more info.
June 7, 2014
Tesla Dash - Source
Shep Ambellas Activist Post Recently Laurie Segall, reporting for CNN, managed to interview two men who have been experimenting with hacking cars while hardwired. “There are lots of computers in your car and they all have to talk to each other [... ...
June 5, 2014
- Abby Martin Abby Martin Breaks the Set with an exclusive interview with NSA whistleblowers Bill Binney & Kirk Wiebe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5e-ymbRF4 Follow Abby on Twitter.
May 28, 2014
Melissa Melton Activist Post And alternately, how “smart” do you really want your home to be? The commercials have been airing for awhile now: you can protect your home with a smart CCTV camera system that includes full streaming, night vision, two-way talk back, and digital zoom for ...
May 23, 2014
- Juice Media Having covered conflicts in distant lands, we now turn our attention to our own native homeland, the Internet; where the battle for the hypersphere has reached new heights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-xSP_T0VqU
May 7, 2014
Activist Post Below is a good video explaining net neutrality. It clearly describes the brief history of net neutrality, the danger of monopoly players controlling regulators and eliminating competition, and it even offers the solution. The proposed solution is to reclassify Internet Servi ...
May 6, 2014
- Let's Talk About 'Public' Land
Eric Blair Activist Post Conveniently hidden in the noise of the Bundy Ranch standoff is the heart of the issue: property rights and use of government-owned land. With the federal government going on a land-grab spree of late, it's time we have a frank discussion ...
May 4, 2014
Melissa Melton Activist Post Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. - C.S. Lewis The latest leaks from former ex-National Security Administration contractor Edward Snowden aren’t really “leaks” or even revelations ...
May 2, 2014
- Democracy Now New details have emerged about the FBI's efforts to turn Muslim Americans living abroad into government informants. An exposé in Mother Jones magazine chronicles the story of an American. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOuiyJhyAKU Visit DemocracyNow.org
May 2, 2014
Julie Beal Activist Post A gated community on the Internet is about to take shape. It begins with identity and deals with mis/trust; sorting the wheat from the chaff. It facilitates auditing of all e-transactions, to fight cybercrime and ensure compliance. Th ...
May 1, 2014
- Report Concludes the U.S. Should Significantly Reduce Rate of Incarceration
Activist Post Given the minimal impact of long prison sentences on crime prevention and the negative social consequences and burdensome financial costs of U.S. incarceration rates, which have more than quadrupled in t ...
April 24, 2014
- James Corbett Corbett report on net neutrality and internet freedom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLmr9P98-Do Visit CorbettReport.com Visit MediaMonarchy.com
April 21, 2014
by Missy Fluegge This year, 150,000 children will be added to the list of victims of forced vaccination. The leaders of New York City have mandated that all children under the age of six years old who attend day care or preschool must be vaccinated with the flu vaccine. The official requirement ...
April 20, 2014
- ACLU Rancher John Ladd used to cooperate with the Border Patrol, but he and other ranchers are fed up with Border Patrol agents patrolling their land at will, cutting through fences, and even running over valuable cattle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKzUeTDviqc Visit ACLU.org
April 19, 2014
Activist Post Activist Post endorses this one-day Moneybomb event sponsored by People Against the NDAA (PANDA). They have been a tireless organization leading the way toward state resistance against federal tyranny. Please offer your support if you can. Donate and Help Launch the Tour Here. Sev ...
April 17, 2014
- Attorney General Eric Holder says that gun owners in the United States could eventually be forced to wear RFID tracking bracelets. In fact, in recent testimony in front of Congress he gave the impression that this was something that the Obama administration has been thinking about for quite a ...
April 16, 2014
- Youtube UKIP Nigel Farage addreses the European parliament http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crayt-yznQA
April 15, 2014
- Stefan Molyneux https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TpIDX49b_A Visit FreedomainRadio.com
April 13, 2014
- Press For Truth In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth speaks with Stefan Molyneux of Freedomain Radio about the latest info in regards to the situation at the Bundy Ranch and where this may be going in the next few weeks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mai80x7ZJ8w Visit PressForTruth.ca Visi ...
April 12, 2014
Anthony Freda Art
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post With the situation heating up in Clark County, Nevada, a range of emotions have been expressed by those following the events taking place. These emotions vary widely depending upon one's worldview and political perspective, as mo ...
April 11, 2014
- Paul Joseph Watson Will the feds resort to staging violence in order to frame Cliven Bundy and his supporters? With hundreds of "militia members" heading to Nevada, the possibility of the feds inserting provocateurs posing as protesters in order to demonize Bundy's cause is a major threat. http:/ ...
April 11, 2014
- Activist Post The video below is part of the public comments during an emergency Moapa Valley Town Board Meeting regarding Cliven Bundy's standoff with armed agents on his Nevada Ranch that has grazing rights on public land. A cowboy and friend of the Bundy family warns that this is much bigger tha ...
April 11, 2014
Melissa Melton Activist Post Things are escalating quickly in the public land use dispute between the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and a 67-year-old cattle rancher and his family. While Bundy’s family has grazed cattle on the land in question since the 1870s, the state decided to offici ...
April 7, 2014
- “To force a man to pay for the violation of his own liberty is indeed an addition of insult to injury.”—Benjamin Tucker, 19th century advocate of American individualist anarchism
John W. Whitehead Activist Post The State Department wants $400,000 to purchase a fiberglass scul ...
April 1, 2014
James F. Tracy Activist Post On March 18, 2014 Cass Sunstein released his latest collection of essays, Conspiracy Theories and Other Dangerous Ideas. Like his other works geared toward a mainstream readership, the prominent Harvard law professor, former Obama administration regulatory czar, an ...
March 30, 2014
- Youtube Electric car maker Tesla, taxi app Uber and hotel alternative Airbnb are not only revolutionizing their industries, they're also under attack from interest groups that are using politics to force regulations that will help keep big business happy and the customer out of luck. https://www.y ...
March 21, 2014
- Joy Camp Satire: Affordable healthcare at your doorstep! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2LiTHy0rRw Visit TheJoyCamp.com
March 19, 2014
Jennifer Lynch Electronic Frontier Foundation The Freedom of Information Act is not the only law the public can use to obtain records from the government. Most states have similar laws for accessing documents on the state and local levels. Here in California, EFF is using the California Pub ...
March 17, 2014
- Youtube Students face death squad over plastic sword at Connecticut Junior College http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cI-28Beolo
March 15, 2014
- Youtube 2011 Documentary "Ethos" hosted by twice Oscar nominated actor Woody Harrelson, explores the mechanisms in our systems that work against democracy, the environment and our own personal liberty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpMzoBR2Szo
March 12, 2014
- Democracy Now The spat between the CIA and its Congressional overseers has intensified after Senator Dianne Feinstein took to the Senate floor to directly accuse the CIA of spying in an effort to undermine a probe of the agency's torture and rendition program. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuX9le ...
March 11, 2014
Kevin Schmidt Activist Post Smart meter articles have graced my computer screen and a sense of “phew, at least we don’t have to worry about those things” always came to mind after reading them. Then one morning, gazing out into our backyard, a smart meter attached to our house ...
March 7, 2014
Activist Post Yesterday, the New Hampshire house passed a bill to thwart some of the actions of the growing surveillance state. House Bill 1533 (HB1533), which bans the use of any information obtained from a “portable electronic device” such as mobile phone in “a criminal, civil ...