November 16, 2014
- Did you know that some Americans are being hit with health insurance rate increases of more than 500 percent? Taking advantage of "the stupidity of the American voter", the Democrats succeeded in ramming through one of the worst pieces of legislation that has ever come before Congress. T ...
April 22, 2014
Mac Slavo Activist Post The Obama administration has stated unequivocally that the debate concerning whether or not the Patient Affordable Care Act has been a success is over. They’ve won the argument and its evidenced by the tens of thousands of Americans who have signed up on exchanges ac ...
March 20, 2014
Catherine J. Frompovich Activist Post With all the spin, fallacies, half-truths, and a few facts thrown in regarding the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare, readers probably have not heard some of the more egregious stories making the rounds. Before I’m castigated for ...
February 26, 2014
Daisy Luther Activist Post How warm and fuzzy to call extortion a “shared responsibility payment”.
1. an act or instance of extorting.
2. Law.& ...
January 9, 2014
Catherine J. Frompovich Activist Post What’s going on with Obamacare anyway? Some folks studied the ‘nuts and bolts’ aspect of the Affordable Care Act, i.e., premiums and benefits, and found some astounding facts. Are you ready for this? Wal-Mart of ...
January 7, 2014
Lily Dane Activist Post Eleven state attorneys general signed a letter to Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to warn that they will fight Obama’s illegal changes to the ACA. The letter was signed by the attorneys general of Texas, West Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, ...
October 25, 2013
- Stefan Molyneux Obamacare facts explained by Stefan Molyneux. A comprehensive look at the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and it's implementation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9r93OxpE8g Freedomain Radio is 100% funded by viewers like you. Visit FreedomainRadio.com
October 11, 2013
Jon Rappoport Activist Post It’s easy to say the government always screws things up and, therefore, the crash of its Obamacare sign-up system is merely another example of gross incompetence. But this is shortsighted. White House officials knew, months ago, the online site was an unmitiga ...
October 11, 2013
- Even though it is nearly impossible to get signed up for health insurance through the Obamacare websites, if you don’t currently have health insurance you better get signed up by January 1st or you will get slapped with a fine. Is this fair? Of course not. But this is the w ...
October 5, 2013
Jon Rappoport Activist Post Here are four smoking guns that substantiate the title of this article. Smoking gun #1: As I detailed in my two previous articles (click here and here), Dr. Barbara Starfield’s article in the July 26, 2000, Journal of the American ...
October 4, 2013
Brandon Smith Activist Post In March of 2010, Barack Obama signed the Affordable Care Act (otherwise known as “Obamacare”) into law amid a host of economic uncertainties and unwanted Federal Reserve bailouts. Two years before, Washington had confirmed the passage of Troubled Asset Re ...
October 4, 2013
The launch of Obamacare has been a complete and total nightmare so far. The “online exchanges” are constantly crashing, there are endless glitches and delays, and many of the people that actually have been able to successfully register for an account are discovering that health i ...
October 1, 2013
- Stephen Lendman
Activist Post October 1 begins a new era of healthcare market rules. On the one hand, insurers no longer can refuse consumers for preconditions. On the other, lots of rude awakenings await. They include bare bones plans. New health insuranc ...
September 30, 2013
- Ron Paul
As I write this, it appears that the federal government is about to shut down because the House and Senate cannot agree on whether to add language defunding or delaying Obamacare to the “Continuing Resolution”. Despite all the hand-wringing heard in DC, a short-term gover ...
September 27, 2013
Kimberly Paxton Activist Post Remember that little ray of hope we had when it was announced that Obamacare had been defunded? Today, that has been extinguished, crushed under the feet of 54 of our esteemed members of Congress (who will be exempt from the program, incidentally). With a vote of ...
September 27, 2013
- Barack Obama promised to fundamentally transform America, and when it comes to health care he has definitely kept his promise. Thanks to Obamacare, health care spending is up, health insurance premiums are up, the number of hours Americans are working is down and employer-based health insuranc ...
September 3, 2013
- Ben Swann Ben Swann takes a look at HHS navigators and the massive amounts of private and personal information they will collect and store in the Federal Data Hub under Obamacare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKMWow_Sk04 Subscribe to Ben Swann's Channel Visit BenSwann.com
Enter Your E ...
August 21, 2013
By Jacinta Quesada
By Jonathan Parker It's really no surprise to anyone that the Affordable Care Act remains mired in controversy. And it's no surprise to some that the long process of implementing it is turning into a nightmare. The facility I am employed at is facin ...
August 7, 2013
Dave Hodges Activist Post The elephant in the room is healthcare. The American middle class is in extreme danger because of Obamacare. Obamacare will be the reason that many will never be able to retire or even to live to a ripe old age.
Will Obamacare Be Repealed?
Millions hold out hope ...
August 1, 2013
Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D Of course you've heard of "liar loans"—in the heyday of subprime mortgages, unscrupulous lenders handed out mortgages to practically everyone with a pulse. "So you're saying you make $100,000 a year? Great, check this box titled ' ...
July 23, 2013
Madison Ruppert Activist Post While many news outlets are discussing the exposure of the National Security Agency’s surveillance programs, far fewer are discussing the “Federal Data Services Hub,” a database created by the Affordable Care Act. The hub will allow access to one ...
July 16, 2013
Dr. Linda Peeno
Dave Hodges Activist Post Obamacare threatens to maim and kill innocent people in the name of furthering the bottom line for the insurance companies. Obamacare contains the heinous specter of death panels. We are all at risk, and certainly Obamacare represents ye ...
June 26, 2013
- Daisy Luther
Activist Post If you need a sure way to identify that a proposed law or regulation is bad news, perhaps the fact that it has to be presented by movie stars and professional athletes to make it palatable could be a clue. The White House is apparently getting celebrity endorsement ...
June 24, 2013
Catherine J. Frompovich Activist Post A Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives, Congressman Tom Price of the 6th Congressional district from the State of Georgia, introduced H.R. 2009, known as “Keep the IRS Off Your Health Care Act of ...
June 9, 2013
- Aaron Dykes Activist Post Authorization and submission to the Beast system will be required for all transactions in the future envisioned by our would-be enslavers. We saw this creepy scrawl on the sidewalk recently, warning that “Obamacare has a microchip for all Americans.”
June 7, 2013
- “I Don’t Remember Saying that Everybody in the Country Would Have a Lower Premium”
Mac Slavo Activist Post Just a few weeks ago the honorable Congresswoman from San Francisco, Nancy Pelosi, made the stunning claim that health insurance in Americ ...
April 19, 2013
- Welcome to Obamacare!